Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Teltser
Dr. Matthew Teltser, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Davie, FL, with another office in Hollywood, FL. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Teltser is affiliated with Memorial Hospital West and Memorial Hospital Pembroke. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Teltser has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Matthew Teltser has the following 14 expertise
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Dr. Matthew Teltser has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Matthew Teltser is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I was referred to Dr. Teltser because my primary care physician at Associates MD had noticed a pattern in my bloodwork that could be indicative of an infective heart condition. They were concerned enough to write a prescription for an echocardiogram and encourage me to make an appointment the same week. I had an 11:15 appointment two days later, for which I was on time. I waited in the waiting room for over an hour and a half before being seen. Once I was in the exam room, Dr. Teltser briskly introduced himself and proceeded to listen to me breathe and then squeeze my ankles. At that point, he stated that I had nothing wrong and declined to perform the echocardiogram. When I pointed out that my primary care physician (a physician's assistant from Associates MD) was concerned enough to recommend my followup appointment and had put me on a strong course of antibiotics, Dr. Teltser actually laughed in my face and asked, "Oh, is he a doctor?" When I explained that he was, in fact, a PA, Dr. Teltser replied, "Well, I'm a doctor, and I said you're fine." On the way out, one of the front office employees encouraged me to get a second opinion. This was by far the least professional experience I have ever had with a doctor or medical office. I actually hope he's right, but it would seem like a lucky guess if he was, and even being right doesn't excuse treating your patients (read, CUSTOMERS) like unlearned clods while denigrating other practicioners within your group. I won't be back, and unfortunately, this has ruined the entire Associates MD experience for me.
Dr. Teltser is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Medical College Of Pennsylvania
Dr. Matthew Teltser accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Matthew Teltser in this video.
Dr. Matthew Teltser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Davie, FL.