Dr. Matthew S Tenser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew S Tenser?

Receptionist is horrible!!

Just tried making an appointment w this doctor. Girl answered and sounded so depressed to be there. Before I could say a word she put me on hold. I held and held. Then I asked her if her doctor took my insurance " I think so but I'm not sure". Well is there anyone there who can help me ? No she replies, I need to call my insurance company to see if her doctor takes my insurance. What is going on with doctors these days. I guess they r trying to save money with By hiring untrained people? Won't be calling him again for an appointment.

A very smart, kind and professional man- and a good sense of humor

Dr. Tenser put me at ease soon after meeting him, and he was so kind in dealing with my daughter's very scary and dangerous diagnosis. He took great care of her during her diagnostic procedure and never made us feel rushed or like he didn't care. He knows his stuff and surrounds himself with top notch professionals. Very impressed!

Dr. Matthew S Tenser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Barbara, CA.