Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Matthew S Tobin has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Matthew S Tobin has the following 7 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
Dr. Matthew S Tobin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 98
By far the worst healthcare professional I've had the misfortune of meeting. Tobin will do his best to make sure you feel as unintelligent as possible, and also that you feel your thoughts and opinions are also worthless. He also got a little too touchy feely and had to show him who's in charge. Stay away unless you want a lawsuit.
This doctor has been my mothers doctor for 10 years. The wait time in the office has grown to well over an hour which is ridiculous for anyone nevermind an elderly sick patient. No show of compassion as my mother suffered with a kidney infection at almost 90 years old. Continually told by the rude office staff; "she just needs to wait until the urine culture comes back" Sorry to leave but it's time to move on.
Dr. Tobin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1990
Brigham & Womens Hospital
Dr. Matthew S Tobin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Matthew S Tobin in this video.
Dr. Matthew S Tobin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Neptune, NJ.