Dr. Matthew J Tulloch Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Matthew J Tulloch?

I have been a patient of Dr. Tulloch's for past 10 years. I find that he has excellent bedside manner & takes his time... I never feel rushed & if I am in a room waiting for him I sometimes can hear how he is talking to the patient in the next room. ( It is always with dignity, respect & he listens attentively to them. This makes me smile & waiting is no longer important. So hard to find a doctor that treats you like he does.) To those who say he uses lap top & is not listening... did you ever stop to think he may entering info about your ailment & searching for best care option that takes into consideration your chronoic health issues. Lastly, when I need to see doctor right away they have always get me in that day.

Look Elsewhere!!

Has his head in his laptop the whole time and I dont think he can diagnose any health problems very well.

Not very attentive

I agree with the other comments. He brings in a laptop computer and types for the entire visit. I was under the impression that a doctor forms an opinion not only on what you are saying and the test results, but also on how you look. I don't think I'd want to see him for anything serious.

Dr. Matthew J Tulloch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rehoboth Beach, DE.