Dr. Matthew D Vibbert Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Matthew D Vibbert?

Poor Communication and Diagnosis

This man shouldn't have a license to practice medicine. He completely misdiagnosed condition and like an earlier reviewer, threatened to restrict driving privileges, etc. all over a completely misdiagnosed condition. When questioned, he became very rude and condescending and treated me and my husband like we were just too dumb to understand what was going on. Never again and I have told everyone I know to run as far away from him as possible.

If you like your family don't go there

"I will actively discourage people" from using this person rude, arrogant, inconsiderate person who has no manners or composure in public either!

Dr. Matthew D Vibbert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.