Dr. Matthew W Ryan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew W Ryan?

Great Doctor

Dr. Ryan did sinus surgery on me 11-2-17 and it couldn't have gone any better. He is so kind and I had no pain at all. We never had to wait on our appointments. I would highly recommend him and his staff .

Honestly one of the best doctors in Dallas could not be more thankful

Smug

This doctor is one of the worst I have seen. He is smug and incredibly rude.This might have been tolerable if he was also competent. He works at UT Southwestern, not the NIH. He needs to realize his pay grade. Another patient posted that he is the south end of a north bound horse. I could not have said it better.

The BEST!

After suffering 20 years, Dr. Ryan operated on my sinus 2 years ago. I have not had an infection or a headache since. He was ALWAYS kind concerned and gentle as was his assistant, Sally.He is absolutely perfect.

Patient

I have been a patient at UTSW for nearly 30 years due to an uncommon immune disorder! I have dealt with the arrogance which I consider since they got where they are so they deserve a certain degree of it! Some have been not the easiest to deal with but for the past 17 years DR. Leach has been MY doctor sadly to say is now limiting his practice to plastic surgery. My first 3 appointment with Dr. RYAN went well...the last visit was a patients worst nightmare!! He was MEAN, hateful and rude! He should not be teaching students at all! Guess the old saying is true..those that can do, those that can't TEACH ! There are other highly qualified ENT docs but stay away from him! He is the south end of a north bound horse

Dr. Matthew W Ryan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.