Dr. Matthew W Wise Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew W Wise?

Dr. Wise is the most kind and caring physician I have ever encountered. He took the time to research my condition and came up with a remedy that cured me.

Very personable!

I had a breast reconstruction 2012. Very satisfied.

Dr. Wise preformed many surgeries on me after being diagnosed with breast cancer. He was amazing not only with handling me and the satisfying results of the many surgeries but also with my family members. We can not give him enough praise & gratitude!

Very personable. Totally satisfied

An answered prayer!

Dr. Matthew Whitten Wise was a God send for me after a tragic car wreck where I had my hand almost completely severed. He was referred to me by a colleague and I am so grateful! His staff is so friendly and caring! Especially his nurse practitioner, Amanda! I drive an hour & a half for my care, and it is well worth it! I highly recommend Dr. Wise and his staff. I am so grateful for his wisdom, knowledge & compassion...

Oh my God Dr.Wise is such an amazing Dr. he performed a surgery that no one else could do.He removed a huge keloid off my neck it never appeared again after radiation,injections,and doctor visits of carefully monitoring to make sure it did not appear again....I just wanna say thanks Dr.Wise you are the greatest...Love You

I became a patient of Dr. Wise in Lafayette,la.. He was working at LSU Hospital here after hurricane Katrina. It was a blessing that he was in Lafayette. He also talked about how dedicated he was on returning to New Orleans as soon as possible. Long story short he performed breast reconstruction after a bout with cancer. I made the decision to stay with him when he returned to New Orleans because I beleive he was wonderful.

The best decision I have ever made to have Dr. Matthew Wise done my reconstruction. He had brought back my self esteem & confident after my breast cancer. He is very knowledgeable, professional and caring. I highly recommend him to anyone, excellent staffs. Thank you so much Dr. Wise!!!!

Great Doctor

Great Doctor, Put you at ease. I don't think I could have gone through this without his great bedside manner!