Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Matthew Wachsman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I only seen him once. I was very happy with the care he gave me. He seems to really care about his patients. He explains things on a level that you can understand. He does not rush you out the door for the next patient. His hours are on a walk in basis (first come, first serve). He does not require insurance and only charges a 20 office visit fee. I was not to impressed with his office, but he is just the kind of doctor that the community needs. He is inexpensive yet still able to give people of low income the standard of excellance that they deserve.
33 Years Experience
University of Maryland
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Matthew Wachsman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions407 S Union Ave, Havre De Grace, MD
Dr. Matthew Wachsman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Havre De Grace, MD.