Dr. Matthew Wakefield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Wakefield?

Skilled, Compassionate, Dedicated

Posted on April 26th, 2017

Dr. Wakefield is skilled, compassionate and dedicated. I am so very happy to have him on my healthcare team!

An Exceptional Surgeon!

Posted on August 16th, 2016

Dr. Wakefield is an exceptional surgeon. He performed a mastectomy on my right breast and did an amazing job. He is extremely knowledgeable, while also having a calm and mild-mannered character. Don't be fooled by his "Doogie Howser" baby face! He is an expert in his field and truly remarkable. Several doctors have told me that I had the best surgeon in the area!

The Very Best

Posted on June 10th, 2016

Dr. Matthew Wakefield is an excellent surgeon. Extremely preceptive and knowledgeable about the diagnosis and puts the patient at ease. Due to his very professional in-depth details of procedures of expected results, my entire family as well are thankful for Dr. Wakefield and his expertise.

Posted on December 30th, 2015

His knowledge made a bad situation, breast cancer, understandable and bearable.

Amazing doctor and more amazing human being : )

Posted on October 16th, 2015

My life was shuttered when I was diagnosed with early stage breast cancer just recently. Without getting into details, being a mom of two beautiful kids that I love more than my life and a wife to the most wonderful husband in the world who's the LOVE of my life. I felt like my life stopped and that I'm having the worst nightmare. The first time me and my husband met DR. Wakefield it was like I was lost in the darkness and someone appeared suddenly in front of me with a very bright lamp and showed me the way out. The minute we left his office we hugged and were relieved of a very heavy weight. Then he performed 2 surgeries on me ( lumpectomy and port-a-cath ). They both went amazingly well. He's a very professional and dedicated doctor. And on the human level he's a very good communicator, very attentive to his patients, can call you him self and talk to you for a long time to get you informed and also to make you feel less anxious and always apologizes even if he's just couple minutes late. I wrote I won't get into details but I can't write a review about such a great DR without doing that. Thanks DR Wakefield... For Everything : )

Posted on January 27th, 2014

Great doctor and surgeon .Easy to talk to. Takes the time To answer all my questions . Hope I don't need him again but he will be My go to Dr.

Rating of this compassionate, intelligent and personable surgeon.

Posted on January 6th, 2014

Dr. Wakefield came highly recommended to me by my co-workers who are comprised of physians , nurses and other clinical staff. After i was diagnosed with early breast cancer, I asked Solis if they would refer me to Dr. Wakefield. However, there was no need to do so as they already had! Dr. Wakefield is sensitive, caring, very skilled and very intelligent. He explains everything very well and is focused on YOU. My impression is that he is a highly disciplined and dedicated person-- also a strong patient advocate. If I could give him"10stars" I would do so! I will definitely return to him in the future if I need to do so. Dr. Wakefield is one of the few physicians that will not hesitate to call you himself. Having that kind of access is really appreciated.

Posted on September 22nd, 2017