Dr. Matthew J Wayner III Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Matthew J Wayner III?

My overall experience was great I enjoyed his staff there were very friendly and helpful they were able to get me in right away. Dr. Wayner really made me feel comfortable he spent time explaining to me what the problem was In a way I could understand. I would highly recommend him.

Poor Office Staff

My overall experience with this physician and his staff is poor. The individual that answered the phone was a female named Tinesha. She did not understand my problem and could not book my appt properly. Also, the office manager named Jocee could not speak in a professional manner and had little or no education in regards to this healthcare industry. Overall I would say do not go to this physician.