Dr. Matthew Weichbrodt Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Weichbrodt?

Dr. W is the best!

Posted on October 24th, 2017

I broke my wrist and had to have surgery earlier this year. Dr. Matthew Weichbrodt and his team (Crystal, AJ, Peter) are terrific and did a great job with my surgery and aftercare. I have also been back to see Dr. Weichbrodt about a case of trigger thumb and a bursa and although these were minor issues, he took his time to examine, treat and explain what was happening to me. Dr. Weichbrodt has a great personality and I highly recommend him. His team is great also.

Posted on December 11th, 2016

I would want him and only to be my doctor

Wonderful Doctor!

Posted on November 9th, 2016

My 11 year old son recently had his hand operated on by Dr. Weichbrodt and I would recommend him any day of the week. He is very compassionate & I felt very deeply that my son was in good hands. I feel very fortunate that we were lucky enough to have him as a surgeon. Great job to him & all the staff members at Banner Del Web! Thank u all for your care & support during a scary time for my son & myself!!

Handy

Posted on March 16th, 2016

I love this dr however I wish he would have spent more time with me and continued to follow up

Dr. Weichbrodt is smarter than other Dr.s

Posted on February 25th, 2015

Im a 72 yr old women. I had pain in my left arm above the elbow. I went to 3 vascular surgeons that said it was a varicose vein all because the ultrasound and mri said so , ultrasound and M.R.I said no mass....one was even going to put a copper coil in it , another said he could tie it off...but Dr Weichbrodt called it a mass and he proved it was a mass..not a varicose vein ..he looked at the mri and saw what all the others didn't see..he took out a Glomus tumor....hes not only cute, he's really smart......

Good Docs, Hate the Big Corporation

Posted on December 18th, 2014

I adore him, The Core Institute, Not so much!

Posted on November 9th, 2017