Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew White
Dr. Matthew White, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Federal Way, WA, with another office in Lakewood, WA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. White is affiliated with St Anthony Hospital, St Joseph Medical Center and Enumclaw Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew White has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. White is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Anthony Hospital
St Joseph Medical Center
Enumclaw Community Hospital
St Francis Community Hospital
Saint Clare Hospital
St Clare Hospital, Tacoma, Wa
46 Years Experience
Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1967
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Matthew White is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Federal Way, WA.