Matthew Wiza Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Matthew Wiza?

Less than 1 Star

Posted on November 20th, 2017

If I could give Dr. Wiza 0 stars, I would. After only seeing his PAs for months and finally having an appointment with him for an ongoing issue, I was completely disappointed. I was hoping for a little compassion since his PA, Lorrie, whom I saw about 4 times, was being so rude and anything but helpful (his PA, Brenda, is amazing and very nice!) only to receive even worse treatment from him. I have been suffering from stomach pains, headaches, and heart problems for 2 months and he didn't offer ANY solution. He was extremely curt, barely looked at me, and the way he was speaking was just incredibly rude. He gave off the impression that he doesn't have time for me and that whatever I have doesn't matter. The whole appointment was just terrible. At then end, when he gave me a follow up, I asked if I would be seeing him or a PA and he brashly said, "I don't know, I don't know. I'm really busy!" while shaking his head and frowning. I then asked the nurses before leaving who my follow up would be and she confirmed that it was with Dr. Wiza. Amazing. I don't know if it's a race thing, if he's selective with the patients he wants to be nice with, or if it's entirely random and based on what mood he is in. In short, Wiza is rude, ill-mannered, unsympathetic, curt, unfriendly, and much too "busy" for a patent. The whole clinic, except for Brenda, is terrible. I'm currently searching for a new doctor.

First visit / impressed

Posted on October 15th, 2012

New to the area, needed a primary. This was my first visit at which I needed to cover 3 issues. It was like chatting with a very knowledgeable and helpful friend who paid attention to my somewhat complex medical history and came up with things I (or any other doc) had not considered. Off to a good start, and so glad to have found someone I feel so comfortable with.

Appointment with Dr Wiza a nightmare

Posted on November 4th, 2011

Dr Wiza is very rude and couldnt care less about wether your sick or not. The letters MD after his name have gone to his head. He dosnt like to treat illness with anything more then telling you to work through it. No compassion whats so ever and the office staff seam like they are always angry, they are also very rude the famous saying in that office by the nurses and docters is "If you dont like it go some where else" which I know alot of people are taking that advice gladly.

Posted on October 19th, 2011

Dr. Wiza listens to my concerns and explains in detail his diagnosis and any medication he determines I should be on. He can sometimes come across as aloof, but he is very knowledgeable and in reality truly cares about me as a patient.

Posted on September 1st, 2017