Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Matthew S Zimmermann has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Matthew S Zimmermann has the following 14 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Matthew S Zimmermann has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 5
Dr. Zimmermann is an exceptional doctor and excellent surgeon. Very knowledgeable, attentive, very kind. He performed an open fracture surgery on my son and overseen him up to his full recovery, it went amazingly smooth. Last year I fractured my foot, and even though it did not require surgery, it needed serious work and attention. With Dr. Zimmermann's help and guidance I now recovered 100%. I will recommend this doctor with full confidence and trust. He is simply the best.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
12 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Vallejo Medical Center, 975 Sereno Dr, Vallejo, CA
Dr. Matthew S Zimmermann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vallejo, CA.