Dr. Matthias M Vonreusner Is this you?

20 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Matthias M Vonreusner?

Rude Staff

Its hard to have a warm fuzzy feeling about a doctor's visit when the reception staff is arguably the most rude and inept I've come across. The tone of voice they use emphasizes how disgruntled they are. I offered my insurance information several times, and was told I didn't need it now and to bring it at the appointment. I received a call from the receptionist/secretary who said the doctor can't see me today (the day of my appointment) without my insurance information. This was most annoying because I have surgery scheduled in 5 days and needed the clearance. There are a lot of great doctors in the area, I wouldn't waste my time with this office.