Dr. Maudie Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maudie Miller?

compassionate and superior surgeon

Posted on September 10th, 2010

I was very fortunate to have Dr. Miller take on my case for a difficult emergency surgery, she made me feel at perfect ease, my case went smoothly and I was able to be discharged from the hospital in 24 hours! I felt like she was extremely knowledgeable, but also very down to earth, like a good friend, or a big sister to me, I continue to recommend her to all my friends and family god forbid should they ever need surgery, but if they do, its good to know great surgeons exist in real life, not just on Greys Anatomy!

Excellent surgeon, compassionate doctor

Posted on August 24th, 2010

I am very grateful to Dr. Miller. She is unlike other surgeons I have met which are unfriendly and arrogant. Dr. Miller however put me at ease immediately by her kindness and amazing expertise. She cured me with a difficult surgery I had to have and I will always be grateful to her. I wish all doctors could be as great as her, I wonder, partly is it because she is a woman? Probably so, thank you Dr. Miller, you will never know what a great impact you have had in my life.

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.