Have you seen Maulik Bhalani?

Just a number

Dr Bhalani seems competent, but his staff are not. Example: after many visits trying to get lumbar injections before the new insurance calendar year, I was told the surgery center was NOT in my network! WHAT??? Why make me pay for multiple visits only to be told this so late in the process? Had they taken a little extra time they would have saved me money and time. Now I have to start all over again with another doctor whose procedures are in my insurance network.

Peter Oconnor

Exceptional service

Excellent

in depth knowledge for pain management, very thorough and to the point.

Dr Bhalani and his staff are top notch. I am fairly new to his practice and the difference between Dr Bhalani and my previous pain management is night and day. He hears what you say and gets to the root of your pain. He is not a pill pusher so if you're looking for that move on, he is honest and direct.

SHOT IN BACK bACK FEELS BETTER THEN IT HAS IN YEARS EXCELLENT CARE GREAT DOCTOR

Dr. Bhalani is the best!

Dr.Bhalani is my savior from back pain. I am a 72 year-old man. I have bulging discs, stenosis, and you name it. In 2013, I was in need of pain management. Luckily I was referred to Dr. Bhalani. He took a minimalistic approach. Pain medication and physical therapy worked for awhile. Then we moved to lumbar injections. I am back to doing the physical activities that I love. Dr. Bhalani is the best!

Wouldn't go to anyone else

I went to Dr. Bhalani with severe back pain and a year later I am pain-free and able to exercise. His staff works with him in an efficient and effective manner and provides a reassuring level of care. I had complete confidence in Dr. Bhalani though out some difficult procedures.

I cannot say enough good things about the Dr. I see at Florida Pain Medicine in Wesley Chapel. The staff are all courteous and the Dr. I see is prompt and listens to what I am saying. He explains everything and takes the tine needed with me. I have never felt like he was in a hurry to get to the next patient without taking care of me. By far the best doctors office I have ever been to. I always feel like they care and I am not just A number.

The BEST doctor AND team any patient could hope for.

I can't say enough great things about Dr Bhalani and his team. I have always felt like I receive personal care and that this doctor and his staff CARE. I would trust no one else with my care and I will always be greatful for the past and continued care this doctors office provides me.

Wonderful Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Bhalani for about a year now. I am always greeted by the friendly office staff who always know my name. They always work with me on my insurance, appointments and payment. The doctor has great bedside manner and always seems up to date on my treatment.

why we need to keep this Dr.

This is one of the best Dr. I found in his field he gives you optiopn and listen to your needs never was made to feel as if I was inferor to him or his staff never push on a treatment that I did not want he cares about his paticens Thank You Dr Bhalani I can live a full life with limit pain

excellent dr....strongly recommend.

I have been to several pain management drs, dr. Bhalani is by far the best I have seen. Excellent bed side manners, listens very well and is very receptive. I have been seeing him for about 2 years and Am very happy with his care. Has nice new clean office and staff is also very easy to deal with. Also easy to get appts. Wait is always minimal.....