Dr. Maura Bagos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maura Bagos?

The BEST I have come across in a very, very long time!!

Posted on September 29th, 2016

Dr. Bagos is friendly, personable, caring, considerate and spends a great deal of time with the 5 or 6 patients she sees a day. She is committed to finding answers, no matter how long it takes. Very, very thorough!!! I'd recommend her to any and all. I am a tough case. Things don't always show up in my blood work or tests like they should. She is willing to go the extra mile, do research on her own time, investigate the issue and find you an answer. I love her!

Great Doctor

Posted on August 1st, 2014

Dr. Bagos is one of the best. I felt welcomed and at ease the first time we met. I would recommend her to anyone in search of a physician who truly cares about her patients.

Great and caring physician. Knows you personally. Learned things about myself nobody ever diagnosed in just two visits. She is extremely thorough. Excellent physical exam skills. Some doctors never even touch you. This doctor spends time and is accurate. Also a great teacher.

Posted on June 10th, 2014

I almost want to keep her a secret. She is excellent. Very good person. Remembers everything I told her about myself. Does her own interviewing so she knows you. You're not a piece of paper with tick marks to her.

Posted on February 12th, 2013

One of the best doctors I have been to! Actually cares about getting you better and spends lots of time with her patients.

Posted on August 22nd, 2012

Maura Bagos gave me the most thorough physical I have ever recived from any of the numerous doctors I have gone to throught my 50 years. She spent 3 hours with me dicussing my health. The only negative (and she is still worth it) is that I had to follow up on the results on my tests and it did take a couple of months but I highly recomend her!

Posted on June 6th, 2011

Makes you wait too long. Entire time there 4 hours. By the time you see her (2hours after the time appointment), she talks too much about things that have nothing to do with the concern your there for. When you finally get to it your tired, missed lunch, and then she rushes through the physical exam without regard for the scensitivity of the patient. When you leave your totally exhausted mentally and physically. Unless your a very tough, strong willed person, don't see this Doctor.

Posted on December 20th, 2016