Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maura Bradley
Dr. Maura Bradley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Livonia, MI, with other offices in Canton, MI and Novi, MI . She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Bradley is affiliated with Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital, Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital and Providence Hospital and Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Maura Bradley has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Bradley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Providence Hospital and Medical Center
St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Henry Ford Hospital
Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Providence Park Hospital
St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
St. Mary Mercy Hospital
17 Years Experience
University of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Maura Bradley accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Maura Bradley in this video.
Dr. Maura Bradley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livonia, MI.