Dr. Maura Thielen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maura Thielen?

Posted on June 15th, 2010

Dr. Thielen is very thorough. She takes the time to ask questions and listen. She reviews your file at every visit and takes the time to document a thorough history. She never seems rushed and is intent on solving "your" problem. A doctor like this is very hard to find.

Love her!

Posted on May 4th, 2010

She is very attentive and caring. The office staff is on the ball and easy to work with. I went into my appt feeling pretty lousy (Chronic pain). By the time I left I knew there was someone who cared and was in my corner. There are options for pain management and she referred me to speacialist as well as changed my meds a bit. I don't have anything negative to say. except - Don't think about calling another DR.! She is great!

Caring and meticulous

Posted on August 27th, 2009

She is just a super caring physician! Her office staff are so attentive. I was one of her first patients in the Craig Ranch office, so I was lucky that I got the VIP treatment. My husband has seen her partner and loves her as well.

Posted on October 31st, 2014