Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Maureen T Cliffel has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
Showing 5 of 17
I have been going to Dr. Cliffel for about 3 years for cystic acne. She knows her stuff & she is hands-down the most caring doctor I have ever had. She works very hard to make sure I get the medication I'm supposed to and that my condition improves. Sometimes she'll talk kind of fast, but she answers all questions and is happy to stay in the room for a while and talk to you, if you need her to. She's just very efficient and has lots of patients. Most all of the staff are nice, sometimes medical assistants get in a bad mood, but don't we all? I will continue sticking to Brighton Dermatology.
Dr. Cliffel was very abrupt, not easy to talk to and out of my room within 2 minutes. I went there because I'm having some issues with back acne. The woman that led me into the room had me undress from the waist up and put on a gown so Dr. Cliffel could take a look at my skin. She entered, I went over my concerns and she quickly wrote 2 scripts for skincare and left the room- without ever actually looking at my skin!!
I recently had a large varicose vein removed from my right leg by Dr. Cliffel. Everything went as they said it would. The nursing staff made sure I was comfortable and when the doctor performed the procedure I didn't feel any discomfort. I followed up in a week without any complications. I was nervous at first but now I will proceed with my second vein in a couple of months. I thought everyone was professional and I recommend Dr. Cliffel to my friends and family.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
16 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Maureen T Cliffel accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Maureen T Cliffel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brighton, MI.