Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maureen T Fleming
Dr. Maureen T Fleming, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brighton, CO. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Fleming is affiliated with St Anthony Hospital Lakewood, Littleton Adventist Hospital and University of Colorado Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Maureen T Fleming has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Maureen T Fleming has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Maureen T Fleming has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Maureen T Fleming is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
i would definitly recomend dr.fleming to anyone, i dilivered with her 2 months ago and she was very caring and explaing everyhting to me i felt very confortable with her asking question, and not like other docs, ive had that just walk in check whats wrong and then leave,with fleming you can accualy feel confortable asking any question and she will very frendly answer you doesnt matter how long it take. Great Doctor!very frendlyy
Dr. Fleming is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Maureen T Fleming accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Colorado HMOx
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAlcotts Womens Center At Platte Valley, 1606 Prairie Center Pkwy Ste 210, Brighton, CO
Dr. Maureen T Fleming is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brighton, CO.