Dr. Maureen D Gottfried Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maureen D Gottfried?

Took her time, examined me carefully and easy to talk to.

Superb Neuro and Phenomenal Person

Dr. Gottfried has been tremendously patient and willing to listen to all of my worries and has been vital to my psychological and neurological health. I highly recommend this doctor. I've rarely experienced a doctor who shows compassion as she does.

After reading a comment where a patient personally names an employee and maligns them and commits an act of liable I would ask that this website monitor such behavior.

Migraines

Dr. Gottfried seemed rushed and was quit to end my appointment... Her nurse is one of the rudest ppl ever came in contact with... When I was telling her about my problem she stopped me and said we will get to tht but in a very rude way... When she was in the middle of taking my history Dr Gottfried happened to knock in door she rolled her eyes and said WHAT!!! The when no response immediately she was annoyed and said HELLO!!! It was the Dr. @ door... Dr apologized to nurse.... Nurse says it ok!!??? Like she is Dr Gottfried's boss!!very strange considering I'm a nurse and never treat my Dr I wrk for with such disrespect . Then she left and the Dr continued with taking my history ... Just felt rushed... I'll go back because I have an MRI scheduled and see if it was a bad day!! Front desk was wonderful!!

Best in NJ

I tried several doctors to find a treatment for migraine headaches. Dr. Gottfried is the first to find a treatment for me. She's easy to talk to, understanding...simply the best in the NJ!

Can Do Dr.

I have been seeing Dr. gottfried for several yrs. She is treating me for migraines. I have nothing to offer but positive. She is professinal, courteous, attentive. She gets to know you as a person and remembers your history. I do highly recommend her services.

Trigeminal Neuralgia Care

Dr. Gottfried has worked with me trying to help me work with managing the pain with this condition. She has helped me very much it getting it under control.

Dr. Maureen D Gottfried is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somers Point, NJ.