Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Maureen Key has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 6
She cut my son on the shoulder during my first c section. First c section was not well done, I called her office multiple times to no avail. The midwife that became my second birth provider took a look at it and told me that it would be fine. She was on duty when my second son was born and did a c section because he was a very big baby. She complained at size of my son as if it was my fault. Afterwards, she provided NO follow up whatsoever. My midwife took over my care.
Dr. Key is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Parkview Medical Center Inc
22 Years Experience
University of North Dakota
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Maureen Key accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1619 N Greenwood St, Pueblo, CO
Dr. Maureen Key is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pueblo, CO.