Dr. Maureen Kling Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Maureen Kling?

Posted on June 21st, 2016

She was awesome and had me feeling very comfortable...would recommend her to anyone

Posted on May 3rd, 2016

Very bad bedside manner

Posted on July 29th, 2015

What an experience...she was so caring and understanding. I highly recommend her.

Posted on June 4th, 2015

Dr Kling is excellent. She is compassionate & thorough. I am so glad my gynecologist referred me to Dr Kling. I received wonderful care. Thank you.

Posted on April 7th, 2015

Worst experience ever! I was referred to this dr. by my gyn after a lump was found in my breast. Not only was she condescending towards me, she didn't answer my questions concerning the lump. Her answer to my "lump" was stand straighter, and I'm getting older! I'm 39 y/o with extensive endo. so my concern was could this be related in any way. Waited 2 months for this appt., and she spent 5 minutes with me. Will never recommend her to anyone! The staff is the best part of her practice. She should take some lessons from them. Now I have to spend more money for a second opinion because I'm not comfortable with what she said.

Worst doctor I've ever seen

Posted on February 24th, 2015

This is the worst doctor I've ever seen in my life. Not only did she discriminate against my beautiful nice, she belittled her in ways NO adult should talk to anyone as a position of authority. Just because someone younger has body art does not mean that, when they come to the doctor for a legitimate reason, you have the right to talk down to them. They are people not dogs. They deserve respect just as much as anyone else. So not only was this doctor ignorant in the worst kind of way, she didn't give my niece a proper diagnosis or helpful tips for her pain. NOTHING. I pray for your soul lady. And I hope to God one day you'll answer for every person who crosses your path that you've done this to. I will not recommend this office and I will be sure to tell everyone exactly what kind of poor excuse for a doctor you are.

Thanks for Nothing

Posted on January 5th, 2015

My mother went to this doctor for BC; I went with my mother to get her results of the pathology report. I asked the Dr about Brca1 testing since my great grandmother and a great aunt and now my mother had breast cancer. We were told no the history is not strong enough to get the test, so we trusted her. I was told go ahead and get the test but insurance wouldn't pay because my mother didn't have the test done. I asked to have my mother tested, again I was told no need. Guess what, I now how breast cancer and I'm brca1 positive. My genetics doctor said YES there was cause to test when my mother was diagnosed, that the family history WAS strong enough. So now 6 years later I'm facing all of this when I could have dealt with it 6 years ago with preventive surgery. I could have spared myself chemo and everything else. Thanks for nothing Doc.

Condescending and arrogant

Posted on September 5th, 2014

If you are a patient who wants to research understand your own condition, find another doctor. She was dismissive and arrogant when asked questions and not up to date on the literature in her own profession. She didn't listen to the specific medication requirements that one of my other physicians had specified, and never even mentioned, let alone reviewed, the significant findings of the pathology report for my biopsy (thank God for my very capable medical oncologist). It seems to me that a surgeon should have knowledge, the ability to listen, and technical skill. She rates a zero on the first two for sure; not so sure about the third, either. Made dealing with a bad disease a horrible experience.

Awful

Posted on February 10th, 2014

I should have ran.... While I was in the waiting room for the first time a very angry patient came in demanding her file stating she never wants to be seen by this doctor again! I had a lump on my breast. I needed a mama gram, ultrasound and MRI. Weeks after and after I called Maureen Klings office many times, still no return call from the doctor. Needless to say, I'm with a new doctor now & they are removing the lump before Maureen Klings office can even return a phone call....very sad & disappointing that any doctor would be so careless with peoples well being.

Posted on November 14th, 2013

Dr. Kling and her staff were very professional, took time to explain my options to me and my husband and answered all our questions. She performed surgery on me and I can not be more pleased with her care. Dr. Kling met with my husband immediately after surgery and advised him of my post surgery status. I cannot say enough about this doctor. I would definitely recommend her to other women with breast issues.

Posted on October 29th, 2012

After using Dr. Kling needed more surgery. Called 4 times and spoke to staff requested my medical records to give to new surgeon still waiting its been 2 months. That shows her medical professionalism . She also didn't completely read pathology report . The radiologist called her to tell her I needed more surgery. Need I say more.....

An opinion on Dr. Kling

Posted on February 15th, 2012

My opinion of this female Doctor is that she should be in a laboratory where there are no women she can deal with. She called me at work and when I asked her how she was doing she said " well I'm doing better than you, you have cancer". Believe me, from that point on I didn't hear a word she said but she kept on talking. I really would not recommed this Doctor to an "animal"let alone a young woman just diagonosed with breast cancer. She is awful...