Dr. Maureen R Lannan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maureen R Lannan?

Awesome dr.

I trust dr Lannan with my life, literally. She always takes the time to talk to me and my husband when we go. She has figured out difficult diagnosis for us. We never are embarrassed to discuss any issues. And she remembers us every time. She includes us in discussion of our treatments. Awesome bedside manner!

Cares more about money then patients

I went in for a wellness check which is 100 percent covered by my insurance they changed it during appt to office visit didn't tell me I owed a co payment it went to collection for 30$ now not a matter of paying it which i would have if they werent so rude to me ,but she had me on addicting sleep medicine for a year then refuses to refill or wean me off it until I pay the 30$ very unprofessional will never go back to them. Cares more about money then care of patients I don't want a dr like that and I hope no one else does either