3.9

Have you seen Dr. Maureen Lee?

I was submitted to hospital with short cervix and contraction, she wanted to give me pills and send me home.

Very knowledgeable. She explained things to me that no one else ever did. I thought she spent just the right amount of time with me.

Confused about the mixed reviews. I thought Dr. Lee was very compassionate and knowledgeable. She patiently answered all my questions (and my mother's)...and we came with a whole list. Absolutely would recommend PPA.

She does not care about her patience, very cold, zero bed side manner

I really liked her. She was knowledgeable, thorough and very nice. I'd recommend her to my friends.

I LOVED Dr. Lee. She explained things clearly when no one else did and I transferred my care to PPA for the rest of my pregnancy. All I can say is to give PPA a try. I had a great experience.

She is cold, does not care about the patients, does not listen and has extreme bad side manners.

Dr. Lee was professional and honest in her assessment of my pregnancy. She was well prepared for my doctor's visit and was clear in her explanations to me. I appreciated that she tried to keep on time with my schedule yet did not allow it to compromise her ability to address all my concerns.

If you are looking for a doctor zero bedside manner she is the perfect example of it.

Worst Dr I have ever had in my life!

She has the worst bedside manners, she is cold, unprofessional, and I really doubt she knows anything about the woman's body.I was in bed rest for two weeks, and when I started having contractions she diagnosed me with having "gas" pains and gave me a chewable tablet...next day I had and emergency C section and my baby was delivered. after 3 days I started having pain, redness and inflamation and some high temperatures, on the fourth day around 4 am I had a gush of drainage with foul odor and brown, I called my nurse and she then called Dr Lee, and she said to my nurse to give me a pain pill and that she would see me in the morning during rounds...I was so upset and frustrated that she wouldn't even come and check on me since I was in so much pain...Anyways, around 8am she finally showed up and looked at my incision and said there was no infection and that she was going to discharge me and she argued with me back and forth even though I was telling her that I had infection before with a previous surgery and that it smelled and looked the same, and the pain was horrible, and fevers, then she said that she would let me stay another day in the hospital if that made me happy, as if she was doing me a favor; that same night when the next shift came in, I was in so much pain that my nurse called the Dr on shift and when he came over and checked he said it was indeed infection and proceeded to re open my c-section cleaned it and pack it (worst pain ever)Long story short I ended spending and extra 5 days at the hospital for a total of 9 days plus 13 that I spent in hospital bed rest and after being discharged I had to have a nurse to come over every day to clean and re pack my incision which is still open a month later.Bottom line she is a cold, unprofessional, and with the worst bedside manners that I have ever seen. I don't ever want to see her again in my life, she would be perfect as a medical examiner if you ask me.

Dr. Maureen Lee is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Gilbert, AZ.

Dr. Maureen Lee Is this you?