Dr. Maureen Maguire Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Maureen Maguire?

Posted on November 9th, 2016

Personal professional and knowledgeable!! In the 30 years I've lived here she is the best non obstetric gynecologist here!!

Great Dr and great office

Posted on April 17th, 2014

I was well received and the staff were pleasant and professional. The dr is great. I'll be back

Posted on January 7th, 2014

She is the best doctor I have ever had. I have been going to her for years and she is always upbeat. The best of the best.

Posted on October 9th, 2013

This has been an extremely frustrating experience navigating this physician's office. Medical records are disorganized, the nurse is described as a "dingbat" by this physician, emails are not returned for 3 days if ever, calls are returned the next day. I am searching for a new provider this afternoon.

Too much time socially.

Posted on May 23rd, 2013

I recently had something that required a follow up phone call regarding a test that was not normal. Dr. Maguire had the call to me made by one of her staff. I really had expected and had wanted to speak with her. When I phoned back I was again given to this second party. When I asked of my options I was told I could either wait 6 months and have the test repeated or meet with a surgeon for his opinion. This is why I have a gynecologist. To have HER discuss abnormal results with me not to pawn it off to one of her staff.

Posted on April 11th, 2013

Dr. Maguire took her time explaining things to me and making sure she addressed all my concerns. She was very thorough and i never felt rushed with my time being treated by her. Her office staff called me promptly with results and they all were very compassionate. I think she is great at what she does. She is professional and caring and gentle. I absolutely recommend her, and her nurse practitioner Carrie is great as well.

Posted on July 31st, 2011

I have recommended 6 new patients for Dr. Maguire. She is the greatest!

only cares about the money, not the patient!!!!!

Posted on June 9th, 2008

After an itital consultation and examine we scheduled an ultra sound to see what my uterine fibroid tumors were doing. The ultra sound and blood test (to see if I was anemic) came back with twice the number of tumors, 6 instead of 3, also my blood test came back that I had very high cholesterol (I was not aware of this, also that i had a cyst on my ovary (I am over 40 yrs old and this is very important to keep an eye on! and something I was not aware of!!) During my first visit Maureen and I agreed that after we got the test results we would scheudule another appointment to discuss what surgery would be best based on my complaints of pain and very heavy/sever bleeding. She/her office refused to ever see me again. They only faxed me my results and NEVER explained my results..even my high cholesterol or the cyst on my ovary or the fact that I had 6 large uterine tumors! Maguire even sent a letter LYING in it stating that my condition did not need attention and that we had discussed all of my options to my satisfaction and that no further treatment was necessart!!!!! I requested in writing and called serveral times to try to get an appointment to discuss treatement that I badly needed...the office said that they had to talk to Maguire to schedule appointment and NEVER, EVER called me back. Maybe this was due to the fact that my insurance was not top notch and did not pay her well enough??!!! Maybe Maureen Maguire only cares about the money and NOT the patients!!! She LIED in her letter to me!!! How could she treat a patient in desperate need of treatment like that?!!! Never, ever seek treatment from such an uncaring, selfish, unethical, lying doctor as Maureen Maguire!!! P.S. her staff is also as cold and uncaring! No one ever sat down with me to explain my results, no one even spoke with me on the phone to explain my results and what follow up care I need as it relates to the fact that I had twice the number of tumors, pain, very heavy bleeding, an ovarian cyst and very high blood cholesterol!!!! She should lose her license!

Doctor's Response

There is very little factual truth in this review. I cannot be specific because that would violate patient privacy, but about the only true fact is that we met once. This review was posted nearly a year after that meeting without any attempt at further contact by the patient. I care very deeply about my patients and it upsets me greatly that this patient would say such terrible and untrue things. I sincerely hope that she found the care that she needs.

Posted on November 6th, 2017