Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maureen E Paul MD
Dr. Maureen E Paul, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, ME. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Occupational Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Maureen E Paul has the following 2 specialties
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Maureen E Paul has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
39 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Maureen E Paul Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Maureen E Paul's office for more information.
443 Congress St Ste 200 Portland, ME : (207) 797-8881
Locations & DirectionsPLANNED PARENTHOOD, 443 Congress St Ste 200, Portland, ME
Dr. Maureen E Paul is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Portland, ME.