Dr. Maureen Pelletier Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Maureen Pelletier?

Left without even disclosing the status of my surgery and was completely rude

Posted on April 30th, 2012

Most awful Doctor I've ever had. Was rude and chastising. I just moved here and was three months pregnant having to have an emergency d & c due to labor pains and passing part of the baby at home. She ridiculed me for not having an ob here (even though I told her I just moved back to the midwest from the west coast and had an appt scheduled, but had yet to be seen) and was the most self-absorbed I have seen. Talked about her anniversary and kids for a good twenty minutes, instead of taking down vital information or being informative. She performed the D & C and left without even telling me the results of the operation. So I come out of anesthesia and had no information about the status of my own condition and had no one that was present for my operation to answer any questions. I woke up from anesthesia to a woman writing down my vitals who had no information on the status of my surgery or what happened. And when I asked where there would be someone who performed the D & C that I could talk to about it, she had absolutely no answers for me. I had to get up and walk out of the anesthesia room having absolutely no idea the course of events that took place or if there were even any complications. I will never go back to her or St Elizabeth Edgewood again.

Not sure about this...

Posted on October 5th, 2010

I have a somewhat mixed review - here are the facts and you can decide for yourself if it's worth it or not. Keep in mind that this is a private ...

Posted on November 22nd, 2016