Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Maureen M Sacon has the following 1 specialty
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine and OMM
Dr. Maureen M Sacon has the following 1 expertise
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Dr. Maureen M Sacon has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
I met with Dr.Sacon at her office in Gresham for a injury.,My first impression was very welcoming.Are you looking for a Dr. to heal your injury with compassion and understanding? Dr.Sacon is the one for you . I absolutley recommmend her.I cannot put in words how greatly she is appreciated. Thank You, LILLY
I was referred to Dr. Sacon to review the results of an MRI taken on my back. She and her staff were fantastic. I had arrived at the office early and was back in the exam room, with the doctor, before my designated appointment time. I felt like I clicked with her right away. She was attentive, thorough, and knowledgeable. I left feeling like I was in control of my health. I would recommend her without hesitation.
When I began seeing Dr. Sacon, I was having double vision, migraines, severe asthma, allergies and chronic SI joint issues. Through her perceptive evaluation of my symptoms and her insightful neuromusculoskeletal treatment; I am breathing easier, live without constant migraines and able to sit on the ground. Prior to my treatments, I was not able to do any of this. Some of this took hard work on my part as I dealt with food allergies to gluten, dairy and soy. Her analysis of my need to care for my whole-self and her ongoing encouragement has enabled me to enjoy going on hikes without an asthma attack, allergic reaction to the trees and mold and most importantly to be able to walk without piercing pain going down my leg. I would and have recommended her to others.
She helped me through a back problem I was having. I had seen my massage therapist, acupuncturist and chiropractor with no relief. Why I chose to see her last i'm not really sure. After I left her office I felt better! She connected it to a couple old injuries I had and helped it make sense to me. Her office manager was really helpful and compassionate.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
27 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Maureen M Sacon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Maureen M Sacon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gresham, OR.