Dr. Maureen Sacon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maureen Sacon?

Dr. with a healing touch.

Posted on October 28th, 2013

I met with Dr.Sacon at her office in Gresham for a injury.,My first impression was very welcoming.Are you looking for a Dr. to heal your injury with compassion and understanding? Dr.Sacon is the one for you . I absolutley recommmend her.I cannot put in words how greatly she is appreciated. Thank You, LILLY

Posted on August 21st, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Sacon to review the results of an MRI taken on my back. She and her staff were fantastic. I had arrived at the office early and was back in the exam room, with the doctor, before my designated appointment time. I felt like I clicked with her right away. She was attentive, thorough, and knowledgeable. I left feeling like I was in control of my health. I would recommend her without hesitation.

Seeing clear, breathing easily, sitting comfortably and walking tall

Posted on March 12th, 2012

When I began seeing Dr. Sacon, I was having double vision, migraines, severe asthma, allergies and chronic SI joint issues. Through her perceptive evaluation of my symptoms and her insightful neuromusculoskeletal treatment; I am breathing easier, live without constant migraines and able to sit on the ground. Prior to my treatments, I was not able to do any of this. Some of this took hard work on my part as I dealt with food allergies to gluten, dairy and soy. Her analysis of my need to care for my whole-self and her ongoing encouragement has enabled me to enjoy going on hikes without an asthma attack, allergic reaction to the trees and mold and most importantly to be able to walk without piercing pain going down my leg. I would and have recommended her to others.

Very Knowledgeable and Caring!

Posted on October 12th, 2011

She helped me through a back problem I was having. I had seen my massage therapist, acupuncturist and chiropractor with no relief. Why I chose to see her last i'm not really sure. After I left her office I felt better! She connected it to a couple old injuries I had and helped it make sense to me. Her office manager was really helpful and compassionate.

Solved issues no other Doctor could.

Posted on October 10th, 2011

I have been to countless practitioners trying to find relief from 25 years of chronic neck, low back pain and headaches, and an yoga injury. I was referred to Dr. Sacon by another Osteopathic physician and she was able to diagnose, treat me and bring relief and hope for a better life. It has taken diligence on her part and mine and confidence that my body could heal.

awful dr.

Posted on September 9th, 2011

Run. Very bad. Dr. she hurt me.

Terry Fisher

Posted on May 27th, 2011

She has an incredable touch.She is a true healer...

Soft Touch for Positive Results

Posted on March 25th, 2011

I went to Dr. Sacon initially with a complicated double vision problem. Her gentle touch treatment relaxed my eyes immediately. Coupled with other treatments, a couple years later I have very few episodes of double vision any more. I also appreciate Dr. Sacon's bedside manner and look forward to our visits.

Posted on July 17th, 2008

Dr Sacon was honest and helpful. She treated my nine year old as a person!

Posted on August 24th, 2012