Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Maureen A Snelling
Maureen A Snelling is a Doctor primarily located in Vancouver, WA. Her specialties include Pediatrics. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Maureen A Snelling has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Maureen A Snelling is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 3
Self-verified patient of Maureen A Snelling - Posted on November 18th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Maureen A Snelling - Posted on June 29th, 2010
We have taken our daughter to Dr. Snelling for nearly 2 years (since birth). She really takes the time to get to know her patients and their parents, and her bedside manner is phenomenal. We have never once felt rushed and she always takes the time to answer any and all questions we have. Fantastic pediatrician!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsThe Vancouver Clinic, 700 NE 87th Ave Ste A, Vancouver, WA
Take a minute to learn about Maureen A Snelling - Pediatrics in Vancouver, WA, in this video.
Maureen A Snelling is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Vancouver, WA.