Dr. Maureen Stoffa Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Maureen Stoffa?

So Lucky to Have Found This Doctor

Posted on December 26th, 2011

I have had a strange issue occur over the last year. Dr. Stoff is in the only Dr. that hasn't looked at me like I'm crazy. She is caring, spends a lot of time with you and will push for an answer no matter what it takes. She is quick to refer you to other specialists (in a good way) and will recommend all testing to get to root cause of the answer. She went to a concierge plan, where you pay more out of pocket to see her. She is worth every penny! She is easy to get a hold of and communicates results quick. You don't have to wait for a follow-up appointment to get all your results. Excellent Doctor overall!

Dr. Stoffa has this Science down to an art !

Posted on August 28th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Stoffa's for about 2 1/2 yrs. I have been to multiple doctors. Most doctors if not all after a short period of time had given up and told me that there was nothing that there was anything that they could do for me. I am not a quiter and when I first met Dr. Stoffa I knew she wasn't either. It has been a long hard road, I have been very ill and hospitalized a few times. Dr. Stoffa has been with me by my side every step of the way trying to figure out what is going on, letting me know she won't quit until she figures it out. She is very compassionate and understanding, and she makes an excellent leader in my health care team. I trust Dr. Stoffa and will remain with her for many years.

Concierge ONLY!

Posted on August 23rd, 2011

Dr. Stoffa is a wonderful individual and a meticulous, compassionate and caring physician. However, she has switched to a concierge plan which requires payment of a monthly fee to retain her as your physician. I'm under 40 and in good health and it doesn't make sense to pay nearly $100/month for my once yearly visit! I'm so very sad to lose her as my physician!

The Best

Posted on November 9th, 2010

Dr. Maureen Stoffa is the best doctor. I highly recommend her to anyone. She is caring, conscientious, thoughtful & on top of her game at all times. She is one doctor who actually listens. I mean really listens to her patients. She has a wonderful bedside manner & always makes the patient she is with feel like they are the most important person. If she does run over on some of her appts. I don't mind because I know she is giving her other patient the same time & great service I would be getting if there was other things wrong with me. I trust her completely. She is usually spot on with her judgement & care & if she thinks other things (ie other tests) need to be done, she orders them. Not to waste time or money but to make sure she has covered all the bases. I wish there were more doctors out there like Dr. Maureen Stoffa. Her dedication & committment to her patients goes above & beyond.

Posted on October 22nd, 2009

Terrific, caring, detail-oriented. Knowledgeable and thorough.

Dr Stoffa is the BEST!!

Posted on June 18th, 2009

Dr Stoffa is the best doctor I have ever had. She has the best bedside manor of any doctor I have ever known. I feel very comfortable with her, I can talk to her about anything. She takes her time with me, asks me questions and listens to mine. She checks everything, she is very thorough. And she really CARES!! I am very lucky to have her as my doctor!

Great Doctor

Posted on April 14th, 2008

Dr. Stoffa is a very caring and compassionate doctor. Does not rush your visit and really listens to you.

Posted on July 31st, 2017