Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Maureen S Terranova has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Absolutely love her. She is caring but also to the point. I love that she listens and acts and doesn't guess. Aside from being my regular doctor she did my hysterectomy and had a fabulous bedside manner, was quick with results and answered all my questions, however silly they may have been!! I also sent my grown children to her
I had a very horrible experience dealing with this doctor. I am an educated adult , and feel as though i was being treated like an ignorant child. She really does not have the experience or the knowledge i would expect from someone in her position.
I personally cannot say enough good things about Dr. Terranova. She is gentle and accurately diagnosed my problem, performed the procedure I needed to have done and explained everything to me. Although she is not what I would call "warm and fuzzy", I found her to be personable and knowledgeable. I am very happy with her would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone needing a good ob/gyn.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
19 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Maureen S Terranova accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMid Hudson Medical Group, 1561 Ulster Ave, Lake Katrine, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Maureen S Terranova in this video.
Dr. Maureen S Terranova is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Katrine, NY.