4.7

Have you seen Dr. Maurice Beer?

Brilliant, Caring Doctor & Staff

Dr. Beer is the most incredible PCP I've come across. He is extremely compassionate, incredibly smart and perceptive, knows excellent resources to send you to for further investigation, and he just gets it. I am thrilled to have him managing and centralizing my care. His staff is impeccable as well. Highly recommend him if you are looking for a caring doctor who will offer highly integrative, healthier solutions while combing safe and effective western medicine treatment.

Exceptional Doctor

Dr. Beer is truly an exceptional doctor who listens to his patients, and truly cares about them, treats them in a humane manner, is humble and not condescending, yet truly smart and open to new ideas. His staff is always very nice and responsive. Truly a gem of a practice! Hope he never retires.

Exceptional MD

I have a lot of chronic health problems, and unlike many other physicians, Dr. Beer did not get overwhelmed when I first went in for a consultation. He is systematic in his approach, kind, gentle, and exceptionally smart. I love the fact that I don't always get a pill in his office--he will often tell me about a natural remedy to try first before prescribing something. Dr. Beer is truly special, and even though he doesn't take my insurance, I will continue to see him forever. Truly the best doc.

I love Dr Beer. He really listened to my symptoms and helped me manage my autimmune issue.

excellent doctor

I love this office. Doctor and staff are helpful and they are right next to my office which is great. Been a patient for about a year and can't complain.

the best!

excellent caring doc!

He is great. Spends plenty of time with me. Offers a unique approach to my problems. Has an exceptional level of knowledge.

Caring, Easy to talk to and knowledgable

I have been a patient of Dr Beer for many years and even travel in from other states for his wise counsel. He is well versed in the latest holistic and nutritional information and will work with you however you are comfortable.

Dr. Maurice Beer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.