Dr. Maurice W Birt Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maurice W Birt Jr?

Got appointment only to be cancelled by the staff

I got Dr Birt as my doctor. Waited for a month for appointment. Before 5 days got call from office that he does not accept new patients. I am so not pleased how things were handled. He is still on site as a doctor accepting new patients. When I took appointment no one told me that he is not accepting new patients. After a month just days before my visit I got a call that he is not accepting new patients. Now that I think about this I am happy that I am not visiting this doctor.

Real Like Marcus Welby

Open, comfortable discussions. Confident in his exam procedures. Excellent specialist referrals. Spends adequate time discussing important issues at annual physical. Excellent nursing staff.

Dr. Birt has been my primary care doctor for more than 20 years. He has kept me in good health and been responsive to everything I tell him. Best of all, he treats me as an adult, someone who will work with him together to solve whatever problems emerge.

Dr. Maurice W Birt Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winfield, IL.