Dr. Maurice Bouchard Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Maurice Bouchard?

Great Visits

Posted on November 27th, 2017

I see some people have posted some negative comments about Dr Bouchard. I have been seeing him for over 15 years and he has always been wonderful. You may need to pardon him if you think he has been rude to you. This Dr. is extremely busy trying to take care of all his patients and sometimes when we are that busy trying to make sure our patients are taken care of we may seem to come across as that. I have called his office in extreme pain, passing kidney stones and without hesitation he and his staff did all the could to get me in and take care of me. When I arrive there is always a room full of waiting patients. So please be aware of the stress this wonderful man and his staff are under everyday to take care of you and your medical needs. They are always efficient and thorough and very clean. I only hope he will be around for a long time.

Posted on October 20th, 2017

This dr was very rude and condescending during the visit not to mention unprofessional to patients and staff. I’m not sure why they make patients sign hipaa forms when they announce name, dob, symptoms, diagnosis, etc for all of the office staff and other patients to hear. I could hear with the door shut all conversations (which is why I would NEVER visit this facility again). He portrays “old school” doctor because his word is gospel even when he has clearly made a human error.. “it’s not how we make mistakes, but how we correct them that defines us”... Save your money find a doctor that cares!

Posted on September 23rd, 2017