Dr. Maurice Butler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maurice Butler?

Posted on January 4th, 2016

Dr. Butler is a great doctor. For the first time we visited his office, he spent a lot of time explaining the whole fertility procedure, answering our questions, and using some analogies to help us to understand easily. We trust him. He is very practical, honest, patient, caring and understanding who I feel, he always focus on the root of our problem, and keep trying with us. My husband and I can’t thank him enough for all his assistance. Though we are not successful yet after 3 egg retrievals so far, we will keep trying with him.

Beautiful experience in the end.

Posted on March 20th, 2014

A beautiful baby boy! A result from a awesome doctor that never gave up.

Best Doctor Ever

Posted on September 16th, 2013

I don't usually like doctors. In fact, I do my best to avoid them no matter how sick I feel. Unfortunately, my husband and I found out a year ago that we couldn't conceive and our only hope was through an IVF treatment. I don't think I could have survived the long and taxing process without Dr. Butler. As a patient, he always made us feel we were in good hands, and most importantly, he made us feel that he cared about us as a person. We weren't one more patient on the list. He would dedicate all the time it was necessary to answer our questions (or hear me cry), without ever rushing us. Even months after we got the news, he still calls us to make sure we're doing OK.

Worst Doctor Ever

Posted on September 14th, 2013

This was a complete waste of time and money. The doctor is useless and does not care about you at all. He will bring you to the office as many times as he wants and still keeps you in dark. He does not return your calls or talk to you. Do yourself a favor and do not go there

Couldn't get past the awkwardness

Posted on July 30th, 2010

Office consultations/meetings to discuss possible myomectomy were characterized by difficult flow of information from doctor to client, to the point that I felt like I was playing 20 Questions to get a read of the situation. A short time after consult and office exam, I went in for a hysterosalpingogram (HSG) w/ Dr.B... who introduced himself before the procedure as if we'd never met before. Concerning to say the least. He might be a good surgeon, though I didn't find the incentive to stick around and find out.

Posted on July 28th, 2010

He is the best!

Great Doctor!

Posted on July 10th, 2009

Dr. Butler has been great in helping me with uterine fibroids and severe endometriosis. I have and will continue to recommend him.

Posted on October 27th, 2016