Dr. Maurice A Ferrante Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maurice A Ferrante?

excellent

I'm very picky about which doctors I see - if I don't feel a doctor gives me enough time and is thorough and caring, I won't go back. I totally trust Dr. Ferrante. I've been seeing him for years.

I went to Dr. Ferrante because he was referred to us by a close friend who told us Dr. Ferrante saved his life. I was dizzy and lightheaded and diabetes runs in my family. Dr. Ferrante does takes notes on a computer and his does give you a print out of the results, however, he goes over everything very carefully with you and he answers all questions, never once was I rushed.

One of the best physicians I've ever had

Dr Ferrante is a fantastic physician who is well schooled, well read, and extremely thorough in his note taking. After my previous physician at Paramount retired, I began seeing Dr Ferrante in 2009 and have always been impressed with his fine listening and observational skills, his sensibility in test ordering, and the thoroughness of his examinations. I'm not sure why the two other reviewers were so negative about their interactions with him. I've been in the healthcare field for over 30 years and have interacted with hundreds of MDs. He is clearly one of the best I've encountered.

Not a good doctor at all, he cares about the money more than the well being of the patients, always rushing and don't discuss anything with you about your problems, he types in a computer and you find out the diagnoses when he gives you a paper and send you running. I asked him if I could ask him a question and he told me "NO" I have to go and have lunch. Can you believe this?!! I was chock!!!The place is old and run down, when I went the carpet was disgusting. Skip this place.

patient

This place is as horrible as the doctors is.