Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maurice R Gagnon
Dr. Maurice R Gagnon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Keller, TX. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Gagnon is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth, Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Irving and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hurst-Euless-Bedford. Dr. Gagnon has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Maurice R Gagnon has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Maurice R Gagnon has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
Dr. Maurice R Gagnon is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
Dr. Gagnon is by far the best OBGYN I've ever encountered his bedside manner is impeccable his compassion his relatability and his knowledge is above the best. During my pregnancy with my second child I drove over an hour for each and every appointment, because I completely entrusted my high risk pregnancy care with no one else but dr. Gagnon.
I don't get all of the positive reviews. I was told early on I could not get pregnant. At 43....surprise! I called in and said I was older and on an anti depressant. All at once my husband and I were ecstatic! Sadly, 3 weeks later I lost the baby. It was dismal and I was very depressed. I had to go in for an ultra sound and I actually had a nurse ask me, "What did you expect?" What??? WHAT???? What did I expect? At minimal some basic compassion. I had to have an ultra sound to make sure the baby had completely left my body. I cried many tears as the technician inserted the wand...then, and I swear to God this is true, the tech pushed the wand up and said, "You hold it." I was so traumatized that I did just that. I'm baffled by the good reviews and wonder if my experience was some crazy anomaly.... I know what I experienced. And it was HORRIBLE. I solidly recommend this office to NOBODY. Not even my worst enemy.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Gagnon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. Maurice R Gagnon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorth Texas Womens Healthcare Associates, 1141 Keller Pkwy Ste A, Keller, TX
Dr. Maurice R Gagnon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Keller, TX.