Dr. Maurice Gunsberger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maurice Gunsberger?

Absolutely terrible experience

Posted on January 15th, 2016

My usual Doctor is Dr. Grillo, but he was away on vacation and sent me to Dr. Gunsberger. The office was dirty. There was dust/rust growing around the furniture, and the staff spoke broken English at best. I went there for a sore throat, and when I told him my past of tonsillitis, he shut me down. When I got a strep test, the nurse performed it and I didn't flinch, like usual. So instead of taking that as it was, she stuck the swab down my throat. Also, I had to remind him that I needed antibiotics. I'm 16. He should know these things. Not me.

Posted on July 22nd, 2015

He is a terrible doctor! I won't recommend him to anybody he gave false information on a legal document stating blood pressure which he never took and put down 20/20 vision which he also never took and I even came in with my glasses on

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on July 2nd, 2014

Dr. Gunsberger is hard warming, informative, concerned and has a terrific attitude and bed side manners. He has been my grand-daughter since birth ( 18 years ago). My entire family loves him and his wonderful staff; if only there were more doctors like him the medical world would be a better place. Thanks Dr. Gunsberger from all the mothers and grand-mothers for your kindness, empathy and most of all patience for our little ones.

Old School

Posted on September 19th, 2013

Dr. Gunsberger has been treating many members of my family for years. Now he treats my kids. He is wise, kind and to the point. He doesn't advocate giving your kids drugs for every little ailment - he will suggest trying other things first. I have followed his advice for years and it hasn't failed me - my kids are always better right away. He will also give you advice over the phone, rather than make you drag your kid in for something minor. What I like best about him is that he doesn't make you feel like a dummy for calling, he encourages you to trust your instincts and do what's best for your child. I recommend him to everyone!

My family doctor! !!!

Posted on March 2nd, 2013

Dr. Gunsberger has been treating my family since I was a little girl. Now he is treating my daughter. We prefer quality and confort to "time" convience (meaning: we have to drive a bit to get there). Our thanks and appreciation for MANY years of service.

Posted on February 6th, 2013

Dr Gunsberger is amazing. I love going to his office. He is caring and thorough. Everytime I follow his instructions my son feels better quickly. The staff is easy to work with as well. I recommend this doctor to everyone I know!

What a relief!

Posted on February 6th, 2013

I finally feel like my kids are in trustworthy hands. The kids love the doctor and I am really happy with his recommendations and the results. he really cares about how my kids feel. Thanks doc!

Posted on June 12th, 2012

Kind, considerate, wise. I am completely confident in Dr Gunsberger and wish we could return even after our daughter is beyond the pediatrician years.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your comment. We are happy to care for your family. Stay healthy!

Posted on November 21st, 2010

like i honestly dont get what takes so long... theres no one there

Posted on July 19th, 2017