Dr. John M Hourihane Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. John M Hourihane?

Dr. John M. Hourihan

We were very pleased with our visit with Dr. Hourihan. He is caring, kind and very knowledgeable. I feel confident that he can help my husband.

Awful

Extrememly arrogant, made assumptions without asking or reading through history right in front of him, worst bedside manner i have ever seen and extremely rude. I made the appt as i was concerned about symptoms i was having, and for a doctor to ever treat a patient this way is completely inconceiveable and he should be ashamed, bad day or not. He has no right to treat anyone this way. I will never be back.

Dr. Hourihane is the very best in his field! He is patient and never gives up. I happen to have very unique problems and he goes the extra mile in helping me reach my goal of getting better. He is very thorough and spends an ample amount of time with me and he listens. I would highly recommend him!!

Dr. John M Hourihane is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orchard Park, NY.