Dr. Maurice Khosh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maurice Khosh?

The best facial plastic surgeon in NYC

Posted on December 10th, 2017

Dr. Khosh is the best! I needed to have surgery on my cheek and was so nervous about it so wanted to find the best facial plastic surgeon in NYC. Dr. Khosh came highly recommended from my dermatologist and had top credentials with double-board certification, so I went with him. We decided together on the best course of action both medically and cosmetically and he was so assuring with his terrific bedside manner. He was unrushed with each consultation and with the surgery, and he even added extra dressing to my wound after I requested it (it was unnecessary but just gave me the comfort I was seeking). His surgery work was careful and thorough, and I'm thrilled with the results. There is very little scarring as he promised. Dr. Khosh has everything you want in a doctor -- friendly and helpful staff, a beautiful and tranquil facility, top credentials and experience, amazing bedside manner, and thorough follow-up! You will be in safe hands with Dr. Khosh!

Excellent and professional face Dr.

Posted on July 28th, 2017

Up on entering a serine and beautiful office, I was greeted by the kind, caring and supportive staff. My experience at Dr. Khosh’s office was exceptional. His kind friendly demeanors put me at ease right away. He addressed all my concerns and discussed all possible treatment options. His humble mannerism and smile toped by his vast knowledge of his field and professionalism made me feel comfortable and I trust him immediately. I am very satisfied with the results of my treatments. At Dr. Khosh’s office patients and their concerns are top priority. I highly recommend him to any one seeking first class treatment. Thank you again Dr. Khosh for your skills and care.

Excellent Experience

Posted on November 1st, 2016

Everything about my visits, surgery and follow-up was pleasant and professional. Dr. Khosh and staff were clearly concerned that I was comfortable, paying attention to my needs.. The office is calm, welcoming and spotless! It is not every day that a doctor makes follow-up calls in person to deliver test results. It is with great pleasure that I write this review. My results are perfect! ( PS Dr. Khosh is also quite charming )

Posted on March 14th, 2016

The best! I actually found Dr. Khosh online after a violent assault left my nose broken (among other things). Making lemonade out of lemons, we made some adjustments to my nose along with the surgery. The changes are subtle and perfect, and very individualized to my needs. Before and after pictures from other doctors showed a lot of "after" photos with all the same nose. I don't think anyone else could have done what he did for me. Kind, thoughtful, and an artist.

Posted on July 24th, 2015

I have been unhappy with the size of my nose since young adolescence. It was very round and bulbous with wide nostrils and a small bump. I also suffered from breathing issues due to a deviated septum. After consulting with at least six ENT/facial plastic surgeons, I found Dr. Khosh. I was impressed by not only his knowledge and expertise, but also with his caring and compassionate attitude. He uses cutting edge technology and the staff is amazing and supportive throughout. It has been six months since my rhinoplasty/septoplasty and I am extremely satisfied with the results. My nostrils are not wide anymore, my nose is lifted (but not too much) and there are indents on the sides to make it look much less bulbous. I would highly recommend Dr. Khosh to anyone who is contemplating having plastic surgery.

Posted on June 19th, 2015

I have the highest respect and confidence in Dr Khosh. The staff is also great.

Turbinates reduction

Posted on February 19th, 2015

I had breathing problems for more than 4 years, basically sneezing a lot, stuffy nose in horizontal position and awful sleeping, and finally found the doctor who can help me with it. Dr. Khosh made surgery (turbinates reduction) super easy and fast, I came home same day. No pain at all even after surgery. And one week after surgery I was breathing almost perfectly! It is such a great feeling to breath through nose as regular people! No more stuffy nose, mouth breathing, bad sleeping and snoring! He is also have super friendly personal at his office.

Sinus/Rhinoplasty

Posted on October 25th, 2014

Having suffered an unaddressed broken nose in childhood followed years later by an unsuccessful sinus/rhinoplasty, I spent the past 20 years futilely searching for a competent otolaryngologist/facial plastic surgeon who could give me breathing relief as well as reconstruct my cauliflower nose. My worsening breathing issues this year drove me to use the internet (I live in Florida and Connecticut) to search for surgeons anywhere with "before" photos of patients with issues similar to mine, only to continue to find a number of surgeons who, in spite of their having very high opinions of themselves, in the final analysis could deliver very little of what I had hoped for which was simply a straight, symmetrical nose that I could actually breathe through. Then at last I found my doctor, Dr. Maurice Khosh, and the lovely, patient ladies on his office staff. Dr. Khosh who is a kind, sincere, and highly accomplished surgeon carefully studied my nose and asked to see before and after photos of me re my first rhinoplasty so as to best provide me a new nose that would also uniquely fit my features. In surgery he preceded to address my breathing issues while rebuilding the bridge of my nose and with the need for new cartilage from my ear was able to reconstruct the entire rest of my nose. He surely used some "medical magic" to accomplish this feat as my donor ear still appears and feels completely normal in every way. He also had been ready and able to use rib cartilage if that had been necessary. Every morning when I brush my teeth now I look at a miracle in the mirror. If you are a Raggedy Andy, or Ann as I was, look no further than Dr. Khosh to patch you up and put you back together again - good as new or even better! "

Extremely Professional

Posted on January 6th, 2014

Dr. Khosh removed a small lipoma from my forehead during a short and painless procedure which lasted no more than 45 minutes. It took place in his office which was very professional. He took his time to answer all of my questions and concerns and therefore made me feel extremely comfortable before starting the procedure. He acted extremely professional during the consultation, day of the surgery, and during the post op appointment. He really seemed like a genuine doctor who takes the time to answer all questions of his patients making them feel confident about his work. I couldn't be more happy with the final result and the small scaring from the surgery left on my forehead. I highly recomend Dr. Khosh to anyone who needs any work on or around their neck or face.

Highly Recommend

Posted on October 3rd, 2013

A dermatologist referred me to Dr. Khosh to remove a cyst on my face very close to my eye. The dermatologist felt it was best to have a plastic surgeon remove the cyst . Dr. Khosh is professional with a friendly. caring manner. He took time to explain the details of the procedure and instructions with how to care for the wound after the office surgery. He was patient with my questions. He told me to call if I had any questions or concerns while the incision healed. It healed very well without a scar. This was a fairly simple procedure compared to some of the complex surgeries he does that are described in reviews. But he treated my procedure with attention and importance, His staff called back when I left a message. That is not something you find very often in NYC. I highly recommend Dr. Khosh.

Excellent Physician

Posted on May 11th, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Khosh for the last 8 years. When I first met Dr. Khosh, I was having one sinus infection after another. The sinus congestion was constant, and I was having difficulty sleeping. Needless to say, 10 years of not breathing properly made my life miserable. Dr. Khosh concluded that I had a deviated septum. He suggested that I consider a septoplasty surgery but did not pressure me. He explained the surgery in great detail, so I could make a good decision. After I decided to go ahead with both a septoplasty and rhinoplasty surgery with Dr. Khosh, I am now able to breath properly, and my nose looks great. I get better sleep, which has improved my life dramatically. Dr. Khosh is both a gifted surgeon, as well as a nice man. I would be happy to recommend to anyone who is seeking a wonderful ENT or plastic surgeon. He deserves more than 4 stars!

Great Doctor! Highly recommend

Posted on May 9th, 2013

I had tear duct blockage on my both eyes. My co-worker recommended Dr. Khosh to me. She told me Dr. Khosh gave her a big surgery on her face and saved her life, I should see him. My main concern was that I would have scar on my face after the surgery. Dr. Khosh was very patient answering my tons of questions. He worked with my eye doctor (recommended by Dr. Khosh) and used endoscopic method to surgery on me. The surgery was done through my nostrils and I don't have any cut on my face. Right after the surgery, he called me to follow up. I am very happy with the treatments from Dr. Khosh. He is very knowledgeable, caring and patient. Highly recoomend!