Dr. Maurice Masse Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maurice Masse?

Posted on May 28th, 2016

There are no words to express how Dr. Masse is my daughters guardian angel.

Would not recommend this doctor to other patients

Posted on April 30th, 2014

Dr. Masse has his good points. He performed a decent evaluation during my first visit, and his diagnosis and selection of medication was accurate and appropriate. However, he was not always consistent, and has days when he appears incoherent. Unfortunately, I had a bad experience with him, as he incorrectly administered my dose, causing me to develop a serious allergic reaction. I could have gone into anaphylaxis. Also, his response during my emergency was inadequate. This doctor is dangerous, and I would definitely not recommend him to others.

Posted on April 30th, 2011

I have to say that I came to this counseling center with nothing to compare it to because I had never went to one before. I feel that the staff is very courteous and pleasant. They answer all of my questions and are always very helpful in making appointments that accommodate my schedule. I even receive a phone call the day before to remind me of my appointments with the doctor.My experience with Dr. Masse has been an overall good experience. He's happy to answer questions however, sometimes I feel that I am being rushed out of his office. He has accurately diagnosed me and put me on an excellent medication that has virtually alleviated all of my anxiety symptoms. I continue to see this Dr. once a month and aside from the occasional packed office and half an hour wait I have been pleased. I hope that this is helping anyone that is thinking about coming to see this Dr. In the future!

Posted on October 19th, 2017