Dr. Maurice Pockey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maurice Pockey?

Great doctor

Posted on November 27th, 2011

An experienced medical professional. I am blessed that dr pokey was available to do surgery on me. I'm recovering but I was immediately aware of the improvement of my condition after the hernia repair.

Posted on October 14th, 2011

Dr Pockey actually saved my life. He is refreshing for a Dr. He takes the time to listen to questions and will explain everything. I truly think that I would not be here today if not for having him take care of my surgery.

Best doctor in Las Vegas

Posted on August 30th, 2011

I had been to many other doctors and Dr. Pockey was the first to accurately diagnose and do surgery to fix the problem. The only bad thing I could possibly say is that the waiting time to see him has never been less than 2 hours. But, he is worth waiting for.

Posted on July 5th, 2016