Dr. Maurice Schneider Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maurice Schneider?

Responsive to patient's needs

Posted on December 15th, 2016

DR. Schneider and his staff appear to be completely focussed on my needs as a patient. I have great confidence in Dr. Schneider.

A true professional.

Posted on April 29th, 2016

I was introduced to Dr. Schneider from a hospital bed, as I was admitted to the hospital via the ER. Within two hours I was in the Operating Room having exploratory surgery, the following day a Pacemaker was implanted, and in 24 hours I left the hospital. The day after getting home (Sunday) my blood pressure went very low indeed, I was scared. My wife called the hospital, Dr. Schneider called back within ten minutes, told me what to do and within an hour the problem was solved. Here is the question, do you want a heart surgeon who is great to talk to, or one who has a great team, and accurate. He has been great to me and my wife, remember we only have one heart, for me I could truly say, he may have saved my life!

Would never use him again

Posted on March 22nd, 2012

He is near impossible to reach and lacks communication skills.

Posted on March 30th, 2017