Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Maurice G Sholas has the following 4 specialties
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Maurice G Sholas has the following 22 expertise
- Heart Failure
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Spinal Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Muscle Spasticity
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Dr. Maurice G Sholas has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Maurice G Sholas is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Horrible experience. I read a good review and thought he sounded great. However he seems to lack knowledge as he did not understand my child's needs at all. I would not recommend this doctor ever. People should also beware of this Physician's past. I encourage anyone to search by name on the Internet or social media. Get to know your doctor, it may frighten you.
We met with Dr. Sholas for the first time. He was arrogant, spoke over myself and my child, yelled questions at my daughter, then would not allow her to answer. He told me to "shut up" three times when I tried to ask him what he wanted to know. It is unacceptable to be yelled at by a doctor who is in a position to help your child but made her cry instead. Do NOT go to this doctor if you value the mental well being of your child.
23 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1995
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Dr. Maurice G Sholas accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Medica ParkNicollet First
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUniversity of Minnesota Masonic Childrens Hospital, 2525 Chicago Ave, Minneapolis, MN
Dr. Maurice G Sholas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.