Dr. Maurice G Syrquin Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Maurice G Syrquin?

If you want answers, find another doctor!

You won't get more than 5 minutes with Dr. Syrquin. He doesn't answer your questions and makes light of any concerns you have. I would never refer anyone to him.

Physician took the time to explain my condition and what to expect with surgery and post operative care.

I don't like him or his office staff, but he did a great job. I CAN SEE!!!

Dr. Syrquin's bedside manner is mediocre at best. He does not treat me like a valued patient and human being at all. I am moved from station to station like an assembly line. His office staff at the Irving location is much better than the one at his awful Oak Grove location. About half of my appointments are rescheduled for the doctor's convenience. But... I must say this, and it's IMPORTANT!!! My eyesight has improved SIGNIFICANTLY and DRAMATICALLY under his care!! He correctly diagnosed my situation and resolved my problem. I was almost blind when I first visited him, but I just typed this review without wearing my glasses. WOW!!

Too Cavalier

AMD diagnosis: I felt as if I were just a number, an object being moved along an assembly line. There has been no follow up, no information regarding the name of medication injected into my eye, just too cavalier. I would like to be cared for by someone who appears to care. Will not return.

seems to be more into how many patients a day he can see than spending anytime with patient

Retired

I was refered to Dr. Syrquin as being a very Good Doctor And He May Be, But He is Money Hungry And Takes No Time With His Patients At All ..He Writes Fast, See His Paints Fast, Takes No Time Doing What He Needs To Do And At The End You Cant See As good AS You Did When You Went TO Him ...His Answer Was In Texas You Do Need But One Good Eye To Get Your Driver Lis...I Suggest You Do Not Go To This Doctor If You Want To See.

Proper Diagnosis and surgical repair

I was referred to Dr Syrquin by another eye doctor due to a giant retinal tear. Five hours later, Dr Syrquin operated on my eye and I now have 20/20 vision in this eye with glasses. I had a detachment later in my other eye and he corrected that issue. I would trust Dr Syrquin to operate on my eyes or that of my family.

Dr. Maurice G Syrquin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.