Body Contouring

I had great results with my liposuction here

Tumor removal & Tummy Tuck

I was very pleased with my experience at Medilaser (two surgeries; tumor removal & Tummy Tuck) As soon as I spoke to Dr. Mauricio Giraldo, I realized it’s a world away from previous experiences elsewhere, and I’ve had quite a few surgeries in my life. It was good to be treated with honesty, professionalism and an amazing sense of humor. When I say the doctor and all the other employees of the Medilaser made me feel that I was in safe hands and even made me smile when I left, then you can believe Dr. Mauricio Giraldo, and his staff are the best.

Lipo and BBL

I couldn't be more thrilled with my results! Dr.Giraldo is brilliant at what he does, I was extremely impressed with his attention to detail. The surgery helped me contour my body in a way that diet and exercise couldn't. He was able to correct the stubborn areas on my body and give me an overall better shape. Dr.Giraldo is also very kind, patient and honest. He takes the time to listen to you and gives you realistic expectations. I couldn't belive my results and I'm very thankful I was able to find such a talented surgeon who I trust. I highly recommend him!

Exceptional Results!

Dr. Giraldo is absolutely amazing at what he does. He explains everything thoroughly, answers any questions, is very honest, takes his time with you and makes you feel extremely comfortable. I did my research on Dr. Giraldo and I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for a plastic surgeon. His staff is extremely attentive and I am more than pleased with the surgery, recovery process as well as final results. Dr. Giraldo definitively exceeded my expectations.

Exceptional Results!

My boobs look awesome

Dr. Giraldo did an awesome job with my breast augmentation. I get so many compliments on them. I had basically no boobs before the surgery and they look so natural, people who didnt know me before the surgery have no idea that they're fake.

My boobs look awesome

Exceeded my expectations!

Dr. Giraldo provided me the confidence and trust to decide to move forward with my breast augmentation that I was dreaming about for years, but I was so afraid of due to possible complications and risks. Before, during and after this procedure I could not have asked for a better team to make me feel cared for, pamper me and be with me through the highs and lows of this process. I am so happy with the results, I love to go shopping now and I love the way I look! My confidence level is 100% higher :) Thank you Dr. Giraldo and Medilaser Team for this wonderful experience!

Tummy Tuck

I am a 43 year old mother of four children. I am a doctor from Brazil living with my family in Texas in support of my husband's studies here. After I had my children, my body changed a lot which left me not very happy with myself. I always had the desire to do an abdominoplasty with liposuction and dreamed of having my 20 year old body back. In Brazil, we have excellent plastic surgeons. I consulted with a few surgeons an even a had preoperative exams. But as doctor knowing the real risks of general anesthesia surgery, I became hesitant. Therefore, I always put off surgery until one day, a friend told me about Dr. Mauricio Giraldo. I asked her to make an appointment for me. I was in Brazil to work and when I arrived the next day I went to the consultation. I confess that I was thinking that it was one more query like the others and that I would become insecure and give up again. But when I met Dr. Mauricio, I felt very safe. He talked a lot with me, answered my questions in a clear and sincere way, was very professional and at the same time human and considerate. Then he surprised me even more when he said that every surgery could be done with local anesthesia, thus greatly reducing the risks of some complications during and after surgery. I left the consultation deciding to do the surgery, and I say that was the best decision. Dr. Mauricio has blessed hands, and I can say that my result was much better than if I had opted for surgery in Brazil. I did not feel anything during the procedure, and postoperatively I received a lot of care and attention from him and his team. Everything went smoothly. I'm very happy with my new body. It seems like I'm dreaming when I look in the mirror. I just have to thank Dr. Mauricio and his team. I recommend to all women who wish to have plastic surgery safely that they make an appointment to meet Dr. Mauricio since he is a very competent and humane doctor. You are sure to love the result.

Dr. Mauricio Giraldo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Frisco, TX.