Dr Mauricio Giraldo Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr Mauricio Giraldo?

Lipo and BBL

Posted on November 25th, 2017

I couldn't be more thrilled with my results! Dr.Giraldo is brilliant at what he does, I was extremely impressed with his attention to detail. The surgery helped me contour my body in a way that diet and exercise couldn't. He was able to correct the stubborn areas on my body and give me an overall better shape. Dr.Giraldo is also very kind, patient and honest. He takes the time to listen to you and gives you realistic expectations. I couldn't belive my results and I'm very thankful I was able to find such a talented surgeon who I trust. I highly recommend him!

Exceptional Results!

Posted on October 28th, 2017

Dr. Giraldo is absolutely amazing at what he does. He explains everything thoroughly, answers any questions, is very honest, takes his time with you and makes you feel extremely comfortable. I did my research on Dr. Giraldo and I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for a plastic surgeon. His staff is extremely attentive and I am more than pleased with the surgery, recovery process as well as final results. Dr. Giraldo definitively exceeded my expectations.

My boobs look awesome

Posted on October 5th, 2017

Dr. Giraldo did an awesome job with my breast augmentation. I get so many compliments on them. I had basically no boobs before the surgery and they look so natural, people who didnt know me before the surgery have no idea that they're fake.

Exceeded my expectations!

Posted on July 31st, 2017

Dr. Giraldo provided me the confidence and trust to decide to move forward with my breast augmentation that I was dreaming about for years, but I was so afraid of due to possible complications and risks. Before, during and after this procedure I could not have asked for a better team to make me feel cared for, pamper me and be with me through the highs and lows of this process. I am so happy with the results, I love to go shopping now and I love the way I look! My confidence level is 100% higher :) Thank you Dr. Giraldo and Medilaser Team for this wonderful experience!

Tummy Tuck

Posted on May 8th, 2017

I am a 43 year old mother of four children. I am a doctor from Brazil living with my family in Texas in support of my husband's studies here. After I had my children, my body changed a lot which left me not very happy with myself. I always had the desire to do an abdominoplasty with liposuction and dreamed of having my 20 year old body back. In Brazil, we have excellent plastic surgeons. I consulted with a few surgeons an even a had preoperative exams. But as doctor knowing the real risks of general anesthesia surgery, I became hesitant. Therefore, I always put off surgery until one day, a friend told me about Dr. Mauricio Giraldo. I asked her to make an appointment for me. I was in Brazil to work and when I arrived the next day I went to the consultation. I confess that I was thinking that it was one more query like the others and that I would become insecure and give up again. But when I met Dr. Mauricio, I felt very safe. He talked a lot with me, answered my questions in a clear and sincere way, was very professional and at the same time human and considerate. Then he surprised me even more when he said that every surgery could be done with local anesthesia, thus greatly reducing the risks of some complications during and after surgery. I left the consultation deciding to do the surgery, and I say that was the best decision. Dr. Mauricio has blessed hands, and I can say that my result was much better than if I had opted for surgery in Brazil. I did not feel anything during the procedure, and postoperatively I received a lot of care and attention from him and his team. Everything went smoothly. I'm very happy with my new body. It seems like I'm dreaming when I look in the mirror. I just have to thank Dr. Mauricio and his team. I recommend to all women who wish to have plastic surgery safely that they make an appointment to meet Dr. Mauricio since he is a very competent and humane doctor. You are sure to love the result.

Una muy buena experiencia

Posted on April 26th, 2017

Antes de la ciruguia tenia baja autoestima y ahora mi vida a mejorado drasticamente. EL Dr. Girlado es muy bueno y lo recomiendo porque el vela por el bienestar del paciente y no por el dinero. Desde la primera consulta el Dr. Giraldo me ha hecho sentir comoda y al 100% puedo confiar en el.

Una muy buena experiencia

Posted on April 9th, 2017

No more wrinkles!! :)

Posted on March 29th, 2017

A month ago I had Xeomin for the very first time. It is amazing, all of my forehead lines are gone and the wrinkles around my eyes are faded. I feel 5 years younger. I love Dr. Giraldo's technique, he does not leave you with an overdone look and crazy eye brows screaming plastic surgery, but he gives you a perfect natural younger look. I cannot express how happy I am. I totally recommend him. Dr. Giraldo is very professional and patient.

Amazing results after procedure. Able to drive and do my daily activities now!

Posted on December 30th, 2016

I was nervous at first phlebectomy. I had a consult in 2007 with another physician but never did the procedure. After meeting Dr Giraldo I felt very comfortable with him and I'm so glad I had it done. He used local anesthesia so I was alert, able to drive myself home and do my daily tasks. The staff is nice, attentive and professional. The staff and doctor make sure that the patient comes first! It is nice not having to go to a hospital. I felt so much more relaxed and comfortable. I'm looking forward to having cosmetic procedures in the future with Dr Giraldo

perfect surgeon

Posted on October 10th, 2016

i am a very picky person and a perfectionist...it took me a year to find perfect surgeon like Dr. Giraldo..i can bet you cannot find better surgeon th ...

Life changing results!

Posted on September 6th, 2016

Can't believe how great I look, truly a miracle. Everyone at the office was phenomenal, and Dr. Giraldo is a true artist. I went from an abdominal a ...

I got a LIPO and a BBL, and the experience was great!

Posted on August 31st, 2016

I got a LIPO and a BBL and the experience was great! The staff was always friendly and welcomed me by my name every time! The doctor is truly caring, ...